Loco positioning deck
The Loco positioning Deck is a Tag in the Loco Positioning system and measures the distance to Anchors. The distances are used to estimate the absolute position of the Crazyflie 2.0 in the room, which can be used for autonomous flight. To read more about the Loco positioning deck go to our website.
Note: This product is intended to be used together with Loco Positioning Nodes and can not be used standalone.
For more information on the Loco Positioning System please see this Loco Positioning System page.
- Measures distances to Loco Positioning Node Anchors
- 4 status LEDs
- Based on the Decawave DWM1000 module
- Implements IEEE 802.15.4 UWB
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection
- Ranging accuracy ±10 cm
- Operates at 3.2 - 7 GHz
- Channel bandwith 500 MHz
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Size (WxHxD): 28x35x4 mm
- Designed for mounting above or under the Crazyflie 2.0
- Works with the Crazyflie 2.0 and the Loco Positioning Nodes
- 1 x Loco Positioning deck