Test and develop new hardware designs easily without soldering by using the breakout expansion board. Just build the circuit on a breadboard and attach the Crazyflie 2.X to it. The board has all the 20 expansion connector pins available as well as a footprint where a 1-wire memory could be soldered to make the board auto-detectable by the firmware.
For more details, please see the product page on our web.
- SOT-23 footprint for 1-wire memory used for automatic detection (not mounted)
- All 20 pins in the Crazyflie 2.X expansion port available
- 2.54mm header that fits a breadboard (not included)
- Screen-print showing all signal names
- Works with the Crazyflie 2.X
- 1 x Breakout deck