Lighthouse positioning deck
The Lighthouse deck uses the HTC Vive base stations (aka Lighthouse V1) or SteamVR Base Station 2.0 (aka Lighthouse V2) to achieve high precision positioning. The deck has 4 receivers which gives the full pose of the Crazyflie.
The position and pose is calculated directly in the Crazyflie, which makes it possible to create fully autonomous systems without external communication.
- High accuracy positioning
- Supports HTC Vive Base Station and SteamVR Base Station 2.0
- On-board FPGA for signal processing with open source toolchain
- UART and I2C communication to Crazyflie deck expansion port
- UART pads available to solder a 2.54mm pin header for connection to external system, eg. Arduino
- UART and I2C bootloader to program the FPGA configuration
- Weight: 2.7g
- Size (WxHxD): 27x35x3.5mm
- Designed for mounting on top of the Crazyflie 2.x
- 1 x Lighthouse positioning deck