Light up the dark with custom patterns using the Crazyflie 2.0 LED-ring expansion board. Featuring 12 strong RGB LEDs facing downwards, you can create custom patterns in firmware that you control from your Android/iPhone or computer. Two additional strong front facing LEDs that can be switched on and off, act as headlights.
For more information see the LED-ring expansion deck web page.
- DC-DC step-up/down gives stable LED light independent of battery voltage
- Create custom patterns using the Crazyflie 2.0 firmware
- 12 RGB LED modules facing downwards
- 2 strong LEDs facing forward
- Automatic detection of expansion board using 1-wire memory
- DC-DC step-up/down gives up to 1A at 3.8V from input between 2-5.5V
- 12 independently addressable RGB LED modules facing downwards (W2812B)
- 2 strong white LEDs facing forward, emitting more than 1800 mcd
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion board detection
- Designed for mounting under the Crazyflie facing downwards
- Weight: 3.3g
- Size (WxHxD): 33x33x5.5mm
- Works with the Crazyflie 2.0
- 1 x LED-ring expansion