The multi-ranger deck gives the Crazyflie 2.0 the ability to detect objects around it. This is done by measuring the distance to objects in the following 5 directions: front/back/left/right/up with mm precision up to 4 meters.
To get the most out of your Multi-ranger it should be paired with a Flow deck, which will measure the movement along the ground and the distance to the ground.
- Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Measures absolute range up to 4m in 5 directions
- Eye safe
- 5 x VL53L1x ToF sensor to measure distance up to 4 meters within a few millimeters (depending on surface and light conditions)
1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection
- Weight: 2.3g
- Size (WxHxD): 35x35x5mm
- Designed for mounting on top of the Crazyflie 2.0
- Works with the Crazyflie 2.0
- 1 x Multi-ranger deck