Lighthouse positioning deck
With the Lighthouse positioning deck, high precision autonomous flight becomes available for everyone. The Lighthouse deck uses the HTC Vive base stations (aka Lighthouse V1) or SteamVR Base Station 2.0 (aka Lighthouse V2) to achieve high precision positioning. The deck has 4 receivers which gives the full pose of the Crazyflie.
The position and pose is calculated directly in the Crazyflie, which makes it possible to create fully autonomous systems without external communication.
On-board position calculation and low complexity makes it the ideal choice for everything from big laboratories to small classrooms.
For more details, please see the product page on our web.
- High accuracy positioning
- Supports HTC Vive Base Station and SteamVR Base Station 2.0
- On-board FPGA for signal processing with open source toolchain
- UART and I2C communication to Crazyflie deck expansion port
- UART pads available to solder a 2.54mm pin header for connection to external system, eg. Arduino
- UART and I2C bootloader to program the FPGA configuration
- 1 x Lighthouse positioning deck