The Crazyflie 2.1 is a versatile open source flying development platform that only weighs 27g and fits in the palm of your hand.
The Crazyflie 2.1 is a versatile open source flying development platform that only weighs 27g and fits in the palm of your hand. Crazyflie 2.1 is equipped with low-latency/long-range radio as well as Bluetooth LE. This gives you the option of downloading our app and using your mobile device as a controller or, in combination with the Crazyradio PA, using your computer to display data and fly with a game controller.
The latest version of the successful Crazyflie development platform comes with improved flight performance, durability and radio. Together with an extensive ecosystem of software and deck expansions it's ideal for education, research and swarming.
To read more about the Crazyflie 2.1 go to our website.
- Durable design
- Easy to assemble and no soldering required
- Supports expansion decks with automatic detection
- Supports flying from iOS and Android with Bluetooth LE, as well as from Windows/Mac OSX/Linux with the Crazyradio or Crazyradio PA
- Tested to further than 1 km radio range line-of-sight (LOS) with the Crazyradio PA
- Wireless firmware updates
- On-board charging via standard uUSB
- Dual-MCU architecture with dedicated radio/power management SoC for advanced applications
- Real-time logging, graphing and variable setting in addition to full use of expansion decks when using a Crazyradio or Crazyradio PA and a computer
- 1 x Crazyflie 2.1 control board
- 1 x 250mAh LiPo battery (spare part)
- 5 x 7mm DC coreless motor (1 spare) (spare part)
- 6 x 7mm motor mounts (2 spare) (spare part)
- 1 x Foam battery pad
- 5 x CCW propellers (3 spare) (spare part)
- 5 x CW propellers (3 spare) (spare part)
- 1 x Battery holder deck (spare part)
- 2 x Short male deck connectors (spare part)
- 2 x Long male deck connectors (spare part)
- 1 x micro-USB cable (48cm) (spare part)