350mAh LiPo battery
Improve your flight time with the upgraded battery for your Crazyflie 2.X!
The 350 mAh battery boosts the hover-time to above 10 min.
This upgrade battery is based on the “Tattu 350mAh 3.7V 30C 1S1P” cell and with some additional great features:
- Protection Circuit Module (PCM) to protect against short circuits, overcharge, over discharge etc.
- Gold-plated connectors for lower contact resistance.
- Shrink wrap around connector for better rigidity.
- Tailored wire length
- Cool Bitcraze matched graphics.
And if we list the benefits compared to the stock 250mAh Crazyflie battery:
- Higher current capabilities, 30C burst current, that is >10 Amp.
- 350mAh instead of 250mAh, almost 30% capacity increase
- Higher energy density, ~130 Wh/kg instead of ~105 Wh/kg
IMPORTANT: The battery is ~1 mm thicker and does not fit well with all deck boards so make sure to get some longer pin headers as well (minimum 9mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0~45°C (Charging) / 0~60°C (Discharging)
- Capacity: 350mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7 V (1 Cell)
- Max discharge: 15C continuous / 30C burst
- Charge: 1-3C recommended, 5C Max
- Connector: Molex 51005-2P (Pin 1 positive)
- Weight: 9.1g
- Size (WxHxD): 20x8x33mm (not including cable)
- Cable length: 35mm (including connector)
- Wire gauge: 22 AWG
- 1 x 350mAh LiPo battery
Using a battery under direct sunlight may cause overheating, which could result in invalidation or fire. Battery should be charged with proper charger, in compliance with correct operation instructions. Never charge the battery unattended!
NOTICE: Due to new regulations, shipping more than two spare batteries per Crazyflie implies a higher shipping fee for special handling. It will be calculated in your cart.