This product is discontinued.
This product has been replaced by the the Flow V2 deck
The Flow deck gives the Crazyflie 2.X the ability to detect its motions in any direction. The VL53L0x ToF sensor measures the distance to the ground with high precision and the PMW3901 optical flow sensor measures movements of the ground.
This creates a flying 3D robot that can be pre-programmed to fly distances in any direction or act as an aid for beginners as it creates a very stable flying platform.
- Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Measures absolute range up to 2m
- Eye safe
- Measures horizontal movement
- Creates a 3D robot that can be pre-programmed
- Aided flight
- VL53L0x ToF sensor to measure distance up to 2 meters within a few millimeters (depending on surface and light conditions)
1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection
- PMW3901 optical flow sensor (works best on matt surfaces)
- Weight: 1.6g
- Size (WxHxD): 21x28x4mm
- Designed for mounting under the Crazyflie 2.X
- 1 x Flow deck