Flow breakout board
This product is discontinued.
The Flow breakout board is used for motion tracking and can easily be connected to any robotics project or other design.
The motion of a surface, usually the ground, is measured and is reported as delta X, delta Y by the optical flow sensor. The Z absolute distance is measured by the Time of Flight ranging sensor. It comes with an Arduino library to easily read the movement data and has a large voltage range for IO and power supply.
The Flow breakout features the VL53L0x ToF sensor and the PMW3901 optical flow sensor.
For more details, please see the product page on our web.
- Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Measures absolute range up to 2m
- Measures movement in X/Y using optical sensor
- Power supply and IO 3V - 5V compatible
- Arduino library for easy usage
- Minimum range for motion tracking is 80mm
- 1 x Flow breakout
- 1 x 10 pins male header. Note! Due to a production problem some packages only contain a 4 pins male header.