This product is discontinued.
The Crazyflie Bolt is a Crazyflie 2.X compatible flight controller for brushless builds. It is intended to have the strengths of the Crazyflie 2.1, but in a slightly bit bigger package. The Crazyflie Bolt runs the same firmware base as the Crazyflie 2.1 and includes the same IMU. So you can start out developing using the much smaller Crazyflie 2.1 and then grow as your application grows.
For more details, please see the product page on our web.
- Firmware compatible with Crazyflie 2.1 and Crazyflie Bolt
- Supports expansion boards with automatic detection
- Integrated radio with dual antenna support (no firmware support yet)
- Wireless firmware updates
- Dual-MCU architecture with dedicated radio/power management SoC for advanced applications
- Real-time logging, graphing and variable setting in addition to full use of expansion boards when using a Crazyradio or Crazyradio PA and a computer
- Integrated power distribution (max 8A / motor)
- Low latency IMU connection
- Low power mode (down to 50uA) in sleep
- 1 x Crazyflie Bolt (with battery cable attached)
- 1 x External antenna (with u.FL connector)
- 4 x ESC connector cables
- 2 x Short male deck connectors (spare part)
- 2 x Long male deck connectors (spare part)