Flow breakout board
The Flow breakout board is used for motion tracking and can easily be connected to any robotics project or other design.
The motion of a surface, usually the ground, is measured and is reported as delta X, delta Y by the optical flow sensor. The Z absolute distance is measured by the Time of Flight ranging sensor. It comes with an Arduino library to easily read the movement data and has a large voltage range for IO and power supply.
The Flow breakout features the VL53L0x ToF sensor and the PMW3901 optical flow sensor.
- Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Measures absolute range up to 2m
- Measures movement in X/Y using optical sensor
- Power supply and IO 3V - 5V compatible
- Arduino library for easy usage
- Minimum range for motion tracking is 80mm
- VL53L0x ToF sensor (I2C)
- PMW3901 optical flow sensor (SPI)
- VCC: 3V - 5V
- Weight: 2.7g
- Size (WxHxD): 20x26x4mm
- Two M2 mounting holes
- Compatible with 3 to 5V system
- Optical flow requires an SPI port
- ToF ranger requires an I2C port
- 1 x Flow breakout
- 1 x 10 pins male header. Note! Due to a production problem some packages only contain a 4 pins male header.