This product is discontinued.
Super-edge-computing on a 30 gram flying platform is now available!
Thanks to the GAP8 IoT application processor from GreenWaves Technologies and the ULP camera, the Crazyflie is able to capture, analyze and classify its environment, as previously presented by ETH Zurich on the initial PULP-Shield PCB design from IIS-ETHZ. This lightweight and low-power combination opens up many research and development areas for the micro-sized Crazyflie 2.X UAV.
The AI-deck extends the computational capabilities and will enable complex artificial intelligence-based workloads to run onboard, with the possibility to achieve fully autonomous navigation capabilities. The ESP32 adds WiFi connectivity with the possibility to stream images as well as handling control.
This product is in the early access stage so documentation and amount of examples are limited. To program this board a compatible JTAG programmer/debugger is needed, see resources.
GAP8 Ultra-low power 8+1 core RISC-V IoT Application Processor
- Himax HM01B0 – Ultra low power 320×320 Bayer RGB camera.
- 512 Mbit HyperFlash and 64 Mbit HyperRAM
- ESP32 for WiFi and more (NINA-W102)
- 2 x Cortex-M 10-pin JTAG for GAP8 and ESP32
- Button connected to ESP32 for UART bootloader or other action
- 1 x green LED connected to GAP8 (A2)
- 1 x green LED connected to ESP32 (GPIO_24)
- Can work stand alone. Power board on VCOM
- Can be mounted above or under the Crazyflie 2.X
- 1 x AI-deck
- 2 x Long pin headers